Business Setup in Dubai Airport Freezone DAFZA
Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA) is a free economic zone established in 1996 that can issue business Licenses for investors to operate business within Free zone, outside Free zone and internationally. Dafza is conveniently located next to Dubai International Airport and offer quick clearance and paperwork processing to maximize business activity and efficiency.
DAFZA is one of Dubai’s most advanced and esteemed Free zones in UAE, They have over 2300 registered businesses from over 20+ sectors and various industries, which benefit from a business-focused regulatory and tax-free environment that offers total ownership and a range of world-class facilities.
Company Registration In DAFZA
We are one of the leading Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA) Company Formation Specialists. Our personalized DAFZA business setup service packages are made for your company and include everything from easy processing, and fast service to Individual customer support. Feel free to contact us today to know more about Company Formation in Dubai Airport Freezone.
How To Setup A Freezone Company In DAFZA?
To establish a company in Dafza investor has to follow some steps. It is always advisable to seek the help of Business Consultants to ensure smooth company incorporation. Socprollect will assist people to setup their company in DAFZA properly. The application form will be filled out and submitted to the authorities, together with the shareholder’s information and identity documents.
Dubai Airport Free Zone, geographically located adjacent to the borders of Dubai International Airport, offers a choice of modern amenities with best-in-class infrastructure and has positioned itself as a gateway connecting markets in the Middle East and Africa with Europe and the rest of Asia.
Business Setup Steps In Dubai’s Best Freezone – DAFZA
Certain steps must be taken by the investor in order to establish a company in DAFZA. Socprollect is one of the leading Business Consultants in Dubai providing assistance to investors to establish the company in Dubai Airport Freezone (Dafza).
- Select your business activity: Prior to beginning the company registration procedure, you must decide on your business activity and confirm that it is permitted in the DAFZA. Depending on the type of business, the requirements for registration may vary.
- Choose a company name: Your firm should have a name that has not already been registered with DAFZA. Using the DAFZA website, you can see if the name is still available.
- Application submission: Submit the documents to the DAFZ Authority. Your firm name, your line of business, and any other important information should be included in the application. Socprollect will do the steps to obtain the licenses for your business
- Get the license: After your application has been approved, you must receive a license from DAFZA. There are various licensing kinds available, including commercial, service, and industrial. The type of license you select will determine the license fee.
- Rent office space: In order to run your business in DAFZA, you must rent office space. Executive offices, regular offices, and warehouses are just a few of the different types of office space you can pick from. The type and amount of office space you select will affect the rent.
- Get visas: You can apply for visas for yourself and your staff after getting the license and renting an office.
- Open a bank account: In order for your business to function in Dubai, you must open a bank account.
Benefits of Establishing Business In DAFZA Free Zone
- World-class facilities
- Ideal Location
- A well-developed trading infrastructure that offers round-the-clock assistance and quick cargo clearance
- Numerous facilities for managing freight
- Neighborhood of one of the busiest international airports
- Specialized logistics facility
- 100% foreign ownership 100% capital & profit return
- No currency and employment limitations
- Lack of corporation tax
- No income tax; no VAT
- No import taxes are applied to items stored in the Free Zone.
- Affordable offices and warehouses
Types of licenses available in DAFZA:
- General trading License
- Trading license
- Service License
- Industrial License
- Dual license with DED
- E commerce License
- Freelancer permit/talent pass
Type Of Company In Dubai Airport Freezone DAFZA
• FZCO (Freezone Company)
• Branch / Subsidiary of a foreign company or a local company
In Dubai Airport Free Zone, there are options to choose between ‘Office Packages’, ‘Smart Desk Office Packages’ and ‘Executive Office Packages’.
List Of Business Activities In Dubai Airport Freezone DAFZA
- Activities available from numerous sectors
- Banks, Finance and Credit
- Restaurants, Bars and Canteens
- Aircraft and Spacecraft
- Petrol/ Crude Petrol/ Oil and Natural Gas
- Electronics and Electrical Group
- Legal Services
- Business and Management consultancy services
- Architectural and engineering activities
- Other Service / Trade Activities
- Transport, Shipping and Storage
- Travel Agent
- Representative Office
- Foodstuff and Beverages
- Textiles, Clothing and Footwear
- Stationery & Books
- Household & Furniture Trading
- Motor Vehicles & Auto Spare Parts
- Metals & Metal Ores
- Building Materials
- Waste Trading
- Equipment & Machines
Documents Required For Dubai Airport Free Zone Company Formation
For initial approval
• Application Form
• Business Plan
• Six months’ worth of personal bank statements
• Original bank reference letter
• Passport copy (shareholders, manager) along with residence visa page and any additional official like directors, and secretaries, if any
• No Objection Letter
• Company profile/brochure or CV
Documents required after Initial approval
• Owner’s declaration notarized and attested acknowledging company establishment in DAFZA and guaranteeing complete financial commitment
• Signed office rental agreement
• Attach the Manager’s Power of Attorney, Director’s Power of Attorney, or Secretary’s Power of Attorney
Dubai Airport Free Zone Company Setup Cost
Dubai Airport Freezone is one of the prestigious free zones in UAE. Although Dubai Airport Free Zone company formation is not the most low cost option, it does have some extremely attractive packages. for other type of company set up in Dafza License with office rent should be calculated. Members of the Dubai Airport Freezone Authority are required to submit annual audit reports.
For all types of Business Setup In Dubai Airport Freezone DAFZA feel free to contact us!