Company Formation in UAE Mainland
A Mainland company is one that is registered with one of the UAE DEDs (Department of Economic Development). It means that if you want to do business in the UAE Mainland, you must first register a business entity with the DED, who will then issue you a business license.
Benefits of Mainland Company in UAE
- 100% repatriation of the capital
- Corporate and individual income taxes are zero
- A mainland Company can have multiple branches
- Mainland permits foreign businesspeople to conduct direct business or engage in the local market.
- availability of a variety of commercial activity
- proposing for a host of private and government projects
How do I set up a mainland business in UAE?
Getting the right legal assistance will speed up the process and will help international companies grasp the ideal legal framework for doing business in the UAE, even though some of the setup and licensing application processes can be lengthy.
Feel free to contact Socprollect to assist you in deciding on the most advantageous business model for your business whether you want to register your company on the UAE mainland in Dubai or any other Emirate.